Border czar Tom Homan of Trump announces end to the ICE surge in Minnesota
Feb 12, 2026 #USCongress #Minneapolis #ICE
US President Donald Trump's border czar says a drawdown of Immigration enforcement agents in Minneso
Feb 12, 2026 #USCongress #Minneapolis #ICE
US President Donald Trump's border czar says a drawdown of Immigration enforcement agents in Minnesota has started.
Speaking in Minneapolis, ?Tom Homan said the surge of operations in the city will end.
It comes after immigration officers in the city shot and killed two US citizens last month.
The killings of Renee Good and Alex Pretti, in two separate incidents, have led to condemnations and protests.
President Trump had promised “the largest domestic deportation operation in American history".
Al Jazeera’s Alan Fisher has more from the White House and Heidi Zhou-Castro is monitoring developments on Capitol Hill, Washington.